5/9/12

WWW - May 9

Happy Hump Day everyone!  This week seems to be going by exceptionally slowly ... is it just me?  Perhaps it's because I'm so looking forward to the weekend -- a trip back to the Island for my dad's birthday / Mother's Day!  Which, of course, also means lots of ferry and reading time with the hubby!

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I'm close to finishing The Way We Fall.  I honestly thought that this book was going to be much better than it is, but it's barely 300 pages, so I'm going to finish it anyways.  I'm also still working on The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay, which I'm really enjoying so far.  I haven't read much adult fiction this year so far, so it's an interesting break from the YA.

What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished Variant, which was recommended by Rather Be Reading.  It was a good book, but not as good as I was expecting it to be.  There's seriously nothing worse than being severely disappointed by a book =(

What do you think you'll read next?
Hmmm... I have picked up several intriguing books from the library over the last week, all with shortened loan periods too.  I'm thinking either Everneath or Wonder or Shatter Me.  Thoughts?

What about you?  What are you reading?  What did you recently finish?  And what are you looking forward to reading?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll come visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs