5/30/12

WWW - May 30

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
Just started reading The Mockingbirds (thanks to Magan @ Rather Be Reading) for the recommendation -- I can't put this book down!!

What did you recently finish reading?
I finished The Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon last weekend, which was a book club read.  It's been quite a while since I read some adult contemporary fiction, but I really enjoyed it.  See my review here.

What do you think you'll read next?
I just picked up Amy & Roger's Epic Detour from the library last week -- words cannot explain how excited I am to start reading Morgan Matson's work.  I've already ordered Second Chance Summer, again based on Magan @ Rather Be Reading's enthusiasm, which was seconded by Hannah @ So Obsessed With.

What about you?  What are you reading?  What did you recently finish?  And what are you looking forward to reading?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll come visit!

2 comments:

  1. Melissa! So glad you're enjoying The Mockingbirds! Estelle and I loved that book and we're both super anxious to read The Rivals. Estelle loved Amy & Roger's Epic Detour. I haven't read it yet, but it's sitting on my shelf right now. I think I'll take it on vacation. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Magan! It was a fantastic book, and I'll have my review up shortly. I started Amy & Roger last night and I think it would be the perfect vacation book for you! It's excellent so far. I'm even more excited for Second Chance Summer =)

      Delete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs