5/2/12

WWW - May 2

It's Wednesday -- happy hump day everyone!  I'm lucky this week that tomorrow is my Friday, since I'll be heading out of town to visit one of my bestest friends for her 30th birthday!  One of the best parts will be the 8+ hours of my bus trip, which means ... uninterrupted reading time!!!  (This is me putting a positive spin on the fact that my butt will likely be falling asleep / creepy strangers will try to talk to me / hopefully I won't be sitting near the bathroom on the bus).

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I'm reading Variant by Robison Wells.  I saw this book posted on an IMM post over at Rather Be Reading.

What did you recently finish reading?
I spent all weekend with my nose buried in Fifty Shades of Grey.  I still can't believe that I read over 500 pages in less than 24 hours, but that's how addicting that book was.  My review is posted here.  And, needless to say, I've ordered the trilogy from Chapters, which will be arriving with my copy of Insurgent and City of Lost Souls ... so excited!

What do you think you'll read next?
As mentioned above, I'm heading out of town this weekend by bus.  I have to be reasonable (for once) on my book packing, since hubby isn't coming along (usually he carries the luggage, as I've usually hauled a minimum of three books along ... just in case I finish one and then the other one that I brought to read doesn't interest me ... you know?).  So, I'm only packing ONE book, and it's The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, my book club selection for this month.

What about you?  What are you reading?  What did you recently finish?  And what are you looking forward to reading?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll come visit!

1 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your blog and I am a follower! Do you think you could follow my blog? It's called: www.blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com

    Thanks and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs