5/6/12

Book Haul [2]

It's Sunday, I'm back from my bus trip (tired, but had a GREAT time), all caught up on my reviews and it's time for another Book Haul post!  Here's what I picked up from the library this week:

Spells - Aprilynne Pike

I read the first book in this series, Wings, almost two years ago, but my library finally ordered the second book in the series.  I remember the book being interesting, and walking the fine line between being good and cheesy, so I'm interested to get back into the story, and see if I like it.





Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi

I have been wanting to read this book for SO LONG.  I was going to break down and buy it when she did a signing a couple of months ago, but then hubby whisked me away to Harrison Hot Springs for the weekend, and I didn't go.  So then I had to wait on hold at the library.  And wait and wait and wait and wait.  But the waiting is OVER.





Wonder - R.J. Palacio

I have serious respect for Wendy Darling's reviews, but my library seems to be a few months behind her reviews.  I read her review of this one a while ago, and was overjoyed to see my library put it on order.  I'm ready to have my mind blown.  Bring it on!





In other exciting news, my copy of Insurgent will be shipped on Tuesday, along with City of Lost Souls!  Here's hoping that they both arrive this week, and can be included in next week's Book Haul.  Sooooooooo excited for both of those books, which means that I'd better get busy reading some of these library books!  Please leave me comments and links to your own book haul posts (or whichever reincarnation you're using) and I'll stop by to visit!

1 comments:

  1. Great books! I have heard great things about Shatter Me. Thanks for the follow! I'm following you back.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs