4/18/12

WWW - April 18

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.  To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

What are you currently reading?
I just started Blood Red Road by Moira Young.  I haven't read much yet, but the introduction really grabbed my interest so I'm hoping that the rest of the book keeps up!  I'm also reading Dear Bully (which is VERY unlike me to read two books at a time).  It's a compilation of stories from 70 different authors.  I found that I had to have another book on the go because I can only read a story or two from Dear Bully without getting too choked up and/or crying so hard that I can't see the page.  The book will be a slow go, but it's such a valuable and important book.

What did you recently finish reading?
Legend by Marie Lu!  Amazing!  Incredible!  Add it to your TBR list!  And see my review here.

What do you think you'll read next?
I have to get started on my next book club book, The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon.  I think I'm ready to jump back into an adult book for a bit, take a YA breather.

What about you?  What are you reading?  What did you recently finish?  And what are you looking forward to reading?  Leave me a link to your post and I'll come visit!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa!
    Haven’t heard of them but maybe they’re worth checking out :)

    Here is my WWW list
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/04/www-wednesday-apr18.html

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa,
    Dear Bully sounds very interesting, unfortunately. Unfortunately because bully has become a major issue. Will add to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be interested to hear what you make of Kavalier and Clay, I've picked it up in bookshops quite a few times and never quite got around to buying it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs