4/11/12

WWW - April 11

W...W...W...Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
I'm halfway through Marcus Zusak's I Am The Messenger.  I loved, loved, loved The Book Thief, and have had this book sitting on my bookshelf for about two years.  So far, it's decent -- no WOW factor like The Book Thief had, but Zusak does have a way with words.
 
• What did you recently finish reading?
I read Vampire Academy over the weekend.  My review is here.  It was... meh.  Not as impressive as I had hoped it would be.
 
• What do you think you’ll read next?
I just picked up Legend from the library last night.  SO excited to read that one!!!  Jaime @ The Perpetual Page-Turner got me psyched to read that one, and I've been patiently waiting on hold for what feels like MONTHS.  Going to go curl up with Zusak now so that I can dive into Legend really, really soon...

5 comments:

  1. I loved The Book Thief too! I really want to read more of Zusak's books :) Can't wait to read your thoughts on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished the Book Thief yesterday and consequently had to bow out of dinner plans b/c I just had to stay and read to the very end! Definitely my favorite read of the year! I'll have to try and keep in mind lower expectations for I am the Messenger.

    I really loved Legend! Hopefully you find it as great as I did. I didn't realize it was sort of a reworking of Les Mis, but now I can totally see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    You can find my WWW here: http://www.peekabook.it/2012/04/www-wednesday-apr11.html

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read The Book Thief but I actually own it and have been meaning to read it for like the last 2 years! I really must get around to it one day soon :)

    I quite liked Vampire Academy, while I can't say the first book is brilliant the series on a whole is fantastic - I really liked how it all wrapped up :)

    My WWW for the week: http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/www-wednesday-2/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm one-third way through "The Book Thief" and am thoroughly enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs