4/1/12

A Quarter of the Way Through 2012 -- and looking forward to April!

Hard to believe that we're already 1/4 of the way through 2012 -- where is the year going?!?  Since I'm going to be taking the upcoming semester off school, I'm committed to diving fully into the world of blogging and, as always, whittling away at my TBR pile!  Here's hoping that there will be lots of free time during the next four months, without pesky school assignments getting in the way!

In April, I'm going to join Book Soulmates in Random Acts of Kindness for the month of April.  I've already found one book on someone's wishlist that's just sitting collecting dust on my shelf -- this is SUCH a cool idea and a great way to share books!  I'm working on putting together a wishlist on GoodReads and you can click here to find me on GoodReads.

I'm close to halfway through my GoodReads reading challenge, and I've started my TBR challenge.  Still have three more challenges to attempt this year, but I'm amazed by how much I have already read!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs