3/5/12

Top Ten Beautiful Book Covers

It's Tuesday, and time for another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme is top ten favourite covers.  I'm a sucker for a pretty cover (I know that you're not supposed to judge a book by its cover ... but sometimes, it's just so hard NOT to, you know?).

I'll let the covers speak for themselves... the funniest part is that I haven't even read all of these, some of these beautiful books are sitting on my shelves, waiting to be read!


What are you favourite covers?  Leave me a comment and/or link to your TTT post and I'll come visit!

9 comments:

  1. We do have a lot the same! I was very close to including both Wither and Halo as well. Very beautiful covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Across the Universe is gorgeous!! I've not read it, but now I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous covers - my favorite from your list is The Gargoyle.

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice covers, love the Cinder, Halo and Liesl & Po:)

    Have a nice week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these covers! About half of them are on my tbr pile too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours on the cover of Across the Universe. And I've never seen that cover of The Book Thief before, but I like it so much more than the edition I read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liesl & Po made my list too. I adore the Halo cover. Stunning.

    http://ajarndtbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome covers! I love Wither, Across the Universe and Cinder, they're gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your picks:) My favorite har halo:) Love that one:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs