3/31/12

Bloggiesta!



Since I'm still new to the world of blogging, it's always fun when I stumble across something that's new to me, but is obviously a favourite of seasoned bloggers.  I'm jumping into this a little late (saw this on My Pathway to Books a week or so ago, but I wasn't sure that I'd actually have the time to devote to working on this).  Tomorrow will be my blogging day and I plan to work on getting my About Me page together, as well as tidying up my sidebar.  I'd love to do a blog roll, but I'm not sure that I'll actually figure that out.  At the very least, my blog will look a little prettier tomorrow!


Big thanks to It's All About Books for hosting this event!

1 comments:

  1. Hi! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! I see that you have a scrolling marquee on your sidebar! Just in case you're still interested, I've written up an example for you with some tips. Blogger won't allow me to paste HTML code in the comments though and I'm not able to send it via Twitter either. If you don
    t mind, you can send me an email ladyofnarnia@yahoo.com and I'll send you the code and info. You can sample it by pasting the code into an HTML gadget and then you can delete it when you're done looking at it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs