2/21/12

Top 10 Books I'd Save if My House Was On Fire

It's Tuesday, and time for another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!  This week is a difficult one -- I'd want to save ALL of my books if my house was on fire, but I've narrowed it down to these ones (although I cheated and used series as a book a few times!)...

1. Harry Potter series
2. All of my Lauren Oliver books
3. The Gargoyle - Andrew Davidson
4. White Oleander - Janet Fitch
5. Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane - Kate diCamillo
6. All of my Jodi Picoult books (because I haven't read all of them yet, and it'll give me something to do while they rebuild my house)
7. The Poisonwood Bible - Barbara Kingsolver
8. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
9. His Dark Materials Series - Phillip Pullman
10. Inkeart et al. - Cornelia Funke (because, again, I haven't finished reading the series yet)

Now, I think I will need to keep a wheelbarrow filled with books near my front door ... just in case =P

Which books would YOU save if your house was on fire?

1 comments:

  1. I'm reading Poisonwood Bible right now for a class and I love it! I can definitely see wanting to save it from a natural disaster. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs