I was touched when I logged in this evening to post a new review and saw that Auntie Spinelli Reads had given me a Stylish Blogger Award! Since I'm still new to the blogging thing, it still amazes me that people are actually reading what I write, much less taking the time out of their day to pass on a blogging award. I am really enjoying all of the love that the blogging community shares with each other. So thank you Auntie Spinelli Reads! I'm looking forward to passing on the love!
Requirements for the Stylish Blogger Award
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 or so recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Seven Interesting Facts About Myself
1. I have always loved reading, ever since I was a little girl.
2. The best job that I ever had was working in an independent bookstore. If it paid more than minimum wage, I'd still be there.
3. Aside from the books, the best part about working in the bookstore was that I met my husband there. He came in one day, looking for a book about cats.
4. I'm studying to be a library technician and hoping that working in a library will be as wonderful as working in that bookstore was.
5. I currently work as an administrative assistant in a busy property management company and I LOVE my job. Not many people can say that they truly love what they do for a living, but I do!
6. I have a tuxedo cat named Romeo who is, hands down, the cutest cat in the whole wide world.
7. I am working on a young adult novel and hopefully someone, someday, will publish it.
And now, to pass on the love to some of my personal favourite bloggers -- since I'm new to blogging, every blog that I've discovered along the way is new, but these are some of my favourites ...
LC's Adventures in Libraryland
I Heart Books
Rainy Day Ramblings
Read Me Bookmark Me Love Me
Realm of Fiction
Gone With Words
3 Handsome Owls
The Absentminded Scientist
The Perpetual Page-Turner
My Pathway to Books