2/17/12

Read-a-thon-ing!

I had fully planned to spend the weekend reading (like I usually do!) but then noticed via My Pathway to Books that Lovely Lit is hosting a Read-a-thon this weekend (and next weekend too, if anyone's interested!)  It's supposed to be dreary, rainy and gross all weekend -- so maybe I'll just stay in my PJs and try to plow through as many library books as possible.

Plans for this weekend include reading the following:

I may not get through all three ... but ambition's gotta count for something, right?

Hope you all have a truly wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. My weekend looks pretty similar, I have a huge stack of books to read and it's raining heavily outside - an excellent combination! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! thats me LOL :) by the way I DONT HAVE AN ACCENT :D thanks for commenting on my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee... you totally do, to me anyways. When I do a vlog, you'll probably tell me the same =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs