2/26/12

In My Mailbox [2]

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.  The last book from my Chapters order FINALLY arrived on Friday, so I thought it's time to do another IMM!

These books were all purchased by me, using my Christmas gift cards.  I like to spread out the holidays and spend time carefully choosing the books that I purchase, since the library fuels the majority of my reading habits.  I put the order in about a month ago, but for some reason Shine took three weeks to ship and finally arrived just last week.

These are the books that I ordered ... so excited to read them all!


I am a little disappointed by the paperback cover of Across the Universe; I think that the hardcover version is much prettier, but I'm still excited to read it nonetheless.

Any suggestions on which one to start with?  I only have ONE library book left to read and then I'm diving back into some of the books that I own, but haven't read yet.

Leave me a comment and I'll stop by to read/watch your IMM post too!  Happy Sunday everyone!

12 comments:

  1. I got Wither from the library and I can't wait to read it!!! What a bunch of great books!

    Here is my IMM
    http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books!! All except the middle one I own and have yet to read!! lol.. I really must get on that soon ;)

    Happy reading! :)

    Michele | IMM | Embrace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Wither and hope you do too.

    Happy reading and have a great week!
    Brandi’s IMMB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm returning the visit! I own all these books except the Geeks one, lol...but the only one I've actually read is Wither, which was Fab-u-lous! So, I say start with that one! Plus, Fever was out last week, so you'll have to get that one soon!! Enjoy!
    http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some awesome books you have here! I absolutely ADORED The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer--I hope you end up loving it as well! I haven't heard of Shine, but it sounds pretty great so I'll have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by my IMM earlier!

    New follower. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books you got this week! Happy reading and thank you for stopping by my blog.

    New Follower

    Sara @ upon a love story

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome book haul! And way to keep the Christmas gifts coming lol ;) Yeah I agree with you, I like the hardback cover of Across the Universe better, but still I've heard it's an awesome story! Mara Dyer is another one I have on my TBR list...

    Also I love the little fairy illustration you have as your blog background, that is too cute! Did you draw it yourself?

    Hope you enjoy everything that you got this week! You can check out my IMM at the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic book haul there. I've got Wither to still to read. I read Across The Universe a few weeks ago and I really loved it, 5 stars from me. So I can highly recommend that one. I'm still waiting to get my hands on the next in the series - A Millions Suns.

    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my My IMM

    Jenny - Chocolate Chunky Munkie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Start with Across the Universe!!! I'm a Canadian blogger too!

    http://foreverlostinbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/on-my-shelf-14-or-imm.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wither is amazing and i have just read the 2nd in the series :)



    Your new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wither, Across the Universe, and Unbecoming of Mara Dyer are all amazing. I really liked them. Enjoy them all, and thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you got some excellent books this week! I have heard a lot of good things about Shine, I'm intrigued to read that one. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs