2/21/12

Bloodfever - Karen Marie Moning

After reading the first book in this series, I was intrigued, but not overwhelmed.  There are quite a few fans of this series on GoodReads, who have encouraged me to keep going in the series.  Although this book didn't wow and amaze me, it was definitely better than the first one in the series.  Mac is a little less whiny and seems to be figuring out her place in this new world.  I listened to this one on audio, with a great narrator who could accurately do the Irish accents.  Her rendition of Barrons actually gave me chills a few times, especially when he was snapping at Mac for something.  It looks like the rest of the series is available on audio as well (love Library to Go!!) so I will be continuing onwards!

1 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this series!! I'm listening to book 1 and I'm not entirely pleased with the narrator they chose. I'm looking forward to the ones that actually have a man voicing Barrons (like Dreamfever). Hope you enjoy the next one!
    Jessi @ Auntie Spinelli Reads

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs