1/14/12

Fourth Comings - Megan McCafferty

Fourth Comings was a totally different book than the first three in the series.  For starters, the book was a massively long letter, written in journal style.  The book is in two sections (journal one and journal two) and takes place over a week in September.  Personally, I just found it amazing that Jessica Darling could write that MUCH in such a short period of time.  *looks longingly at journal that hasn't been touched in MONTHS*  I won't tell you to whom, or why she was writing the letter (because that would be a massive spoiler) but I will tell you this: the book ended the way that I hoped it would.

I'm looking forward to reading the fifth, and final, installment of the series.  I'm a fan of series that actually come to an end, rather than dragging on indefinitely.  So I'm excited to see how McCafferty brings the series to a close.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs