12/20/11

Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings

It's Tuesday, I'm finally not coughing like an eighty-year-old woman who's smoked three packs a day since she was ten and it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday, brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish!

Here are the top ten books that I hope Santa brings to me this year...

1. Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare
MY Santa (a.k.a. my wonderful husband) will be making sure that this one's in my stocking and I absolutely CANNOT wait to read it.  I've been peeking (just a little!) at the reviews on GoodReads and everyone seems to be giving it five stars so far, making me just that much more excited for Christmas Day!  Who needs to spend time with the in-laws anyways, when I can just curl up and read ... right?

2. Divergent - Veronica Roth
I have this book on hold at the library, and I am growing impatient of the extremely long waitlist, since I keep hearing such good things about the book.

3. The Tales of Beedle the Bard - J.K. Rowling
Despite my love of Harry Potter, I haven't yet read this one.

4. The Geek Shall Inherit the Earth - Alexandra Robbins
I just picked this up from the library (it's funny sometimes how you put something on hold and then, when it comes in, you totally forgot that you'd done it!).  It almost looks like the kind of book that I'd prefer to own and read a bit at a time.

5. Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver
I know, I'm cheating ... this book doesn't come out 'til March 2012.  But that doesn't stop me from wishing that it could be underneath my Christmas tree, right?  Right?

I can't think past five books ... and I think it's time for a nap!

3 comments:

  1. I plan on reading The Tales of Beedle the Bard to my children when I have them. They're great shorts.

    And Clockwork Prince is FANTASTIC. As soon as I finished reading, I wanted to start all over again. I do plan on reading it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the holidays being over so I can actually focus on the copy of Clockwork Prince that I bought myself on the release day! It's driving me crazy. I hope you also get Divergent, it's amazing!Here's my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-H2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great top ten! I'm glad your going to be getting Clockwork Prince! I'm currently reading it and I'm absolutely LOVING IT!!! And I really hope you get Divergent as well! That boo is pure amazing! :)

    New Follower :)

    My Top Ten: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-hope.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs