12/20/11

Don't Breathe a Word - Jennifer McMahon

It was the cover of Don't Breathe a Word that sucked me in.  Seriously.  Look at that cover.  Doesn't it just give you goosebumps?

And give me goosebumps it did.  The story had its moments where it slowed down a bit, but then there would be a perfectly timed cliffhanger to keep me flipping to the next page.  I also loved the fact that the story flips between the past and the present.

Without giving anything away, even the ending of the book will leave you thinking about it for a while afterwards ... wondering if you really know what's real and what actually happened.  If you like a mysterious story with a supernatural element (who doesn't love fairies?) then you'll like this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs