12/17/11

Darkfever - Karen Marie Moning

I've been battling the flu for the last five days, and am just starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  It absolutely made my afternoon to see that people have still been visiting my blog and commenting on my post from last week -- big hugs to all of you (and you can't catch these germs over the Internet, don't worry!)

Darkfever came highly recommended to me by two GoodReads friends and I was so overwhelmed by their enthusiasm that I put the book on hold at the library.  I wasn't blown away by the storyline, but I will continue to read the series based on the recommendation.  I found the main character to be a little ditzy and irritating but I'm assuming that she was only that way because she's just learning about her powers and her new mission in life but, with time, she'll just become a kick-ass heroine and stop being so whiny.  Here's hoping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always return the favour whenever I can!!

Flexible Template by ScreenWritersArena

Custom Design by Lea Christine Designs